Certified Support Staff Training
We share our years of experience with your team so that they can be heroes too.
Our 2-hour course will leave you feeling more effective and eager to implement some new ideas, but also prepared to handle an emergency if one ever arises.
Steps for Survival
Online Course For Support Staff
Every staff member in a building can benefit from our life-saving content in our certified courses. Our Support Staff course offers content for custodians, maintenance and grounds staff, food service staff, school nurses, and teacher aides and assistants in a way that specifically speaks to their roles, spaces and needs.
Key Elements of the Course Include:
- A brief history of active shooter attacks as they relate to support staff.
- Studies and exercises on stress inoculation
- Methods to be an effective decision-maker
- Options available to you during an attack and how to use them
- Practical application tips to use the federally recommended
- Situational awareness methods
- Methods to counter an attack that anyone can use
- How to spot trouble and react
This life-changing class will not scare you or present you with gory images, but it will allow you to see your life-saving potential in a new way and embrace that newfound power.
Speak to an expert today
Take the first step and speak with one of our trainers today. We want to know more about you, your organization, and your safety and security goals.
What others say about our training
America’s #1 Preferred Training
Thank you, NSSPA, for naming ONE Training LLC as America’s #1 preferred training!
Our Mission Statement
ONE Training LLC is dedicated to one mission, “Our Mission is to provide real-world solutions to save lives from an active shooter attack.” We are founded by a SWAT Operator who is partnered with Subject Matter Experts from FBI, Secret Service, Homeland Security, NYS Homeland Security, Navy Seals, Delta Force Operators, and Detectives who have studied active shooter attacks since 1985.